My friend, also named Nick just released a demo on bandcamp. His music is fucking awesome and you should all go listen to it and download it. Maybe the two of us will play some gigs together or some shit. Seriously, go listen. Have your body caressed by his music.
I am in debt! However, I’m only 50 bucks short if paying it off. If anyone can buy my music and help me out I would super appreciate it! Message me if you do and I’ll give you a free download code for my next album once it’s released :))))
Yo this picture is fly as shit (thanks to Kristen Stewart, who, if she had a tumblr, I would be promoting right now) it’s also old but whatever suck ittt.
If you want to listen to/buy the music I am playing in this picture go to nickbrady.bandcamp.com
Message me if you feel like chatting about stuff at lesprisenpati.tumblr.com/ask
if you go there and buy some of my music, it will help me beyond recognition. Even the smallest bit helps. That’s the first thing.
The second thing:
I am selling a TON of clothing, including:
1) a bunch of band-tees, and t-shirts (if you have ever messaged me asking for something I have worn, well here ya go.)
2) Some khakis. They’re all nice and name brand.
3) DENIM. LOTS OF DENIM. Good denim too. This is the big one. I have a pair of PRPS jeans, a pair of Hudson jeans, and a pair of Joe’s Denim that I am willing to let go of for WAYYY less than the selling price. These are jeans that usually go for like 300 bucks.
4) some coats
5) a bunch of vinyl (message me what you’re looking for. I’ve probably got it.)
6) A turntable (no speakers, but it’s in tip-top shape, message me for details.)
7) A shirt that was signed by MGMT.
8) A skateboard deck that I designed. Unused.
9) original hand written books of my music/poetry, etc. If you buy this I will literally write you a fucking long-ass letter thanking you and praising you.
If you are interested in any of these things, if you have any questions or if you’re wondering what sort of stuff I have in each category, shoot me a message I’m sure we can figure something out. :)
I and a few other wonderful singer songwriters will be playing at The Space in Hamden, CT on June 1st! Tickets are ten bucks at the door. I really hope some of you will be able to make it out there! #music #me #live
THIS IS IT!
“My Hands Are Fists. So, Good Luck.” by Forever Hyde is OFFICIALLY released today! Go Listen, check it out, jam out, etc. This part is important: The preorder prices will stay fixed for all of THREE DAYS. YOU HAVE THREE DAYS UNTIL THE PRICE GOES UP. So if you really really want the digital album, or a physical copy, or the physical copy AND the poetry chapbook, now is the time to order those things, okay?
Anyways, Shannon and I are super pumped for this, and we really hope everyone enjoys it, blah blah blah. We love everyone who has supported us and such, and if anyone has feedback or questions, feel free to message us here (shannonhorte.tumblr.com/ask) or here (lesprisenpati.tumblr.com/ask).
(Note: Everyone who preordered: Your stuff will be shipping out within the next five days or so. The buttons are behind schedule, so we will ship those AFTER we ship the album/chapbook. Love you!)
Quick reminder that everyone has until the 31st to pre-order Shannon’s and My new album (under the handle Forever Hyde) from our bandcamp!
Just go to foreverhyde.bandcamp.com and purchase. You have three options:
-Digital Copy AND physical copy, plus a Forever Hyde button, and a handwritten note from the two of us.
-Digital Copy, physical copy, AND full, painstakingly handmade poetry chapbook (which includes all of the song lyrics from the album, plus additional poetry, all written by Shannon Horte [shannonhorte.tumblr.com]), plus TWO Forever Hyde buttons, AND a handwritten note from the two of us.
So go go go go! Once the pre-order is done and the album is released the price for all of the above WILL go up. This is a limited time only sorta deal. If you want our music, now is the time to order! :)